South Carolina State House

 Today we went to the South Carolina State House and it was mesmerizing. We saw the intricacies of design choice and learned about the history of its construction. We got to sit in the House of Representatives and also listen to an active Senate meeting. 

The representatives we met with were more on the moderate side and were extremely kind to us. I was able to ask questions on topics of concern that I had. While their answers were not what I expected I still respected what was said and thanked them for answering my question. 

From the gift shop, the class all bought a souvenir I found something for my mom and we all took pictures by the beautiful banister. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lovely Stroll (through the Governor's Mansion)

Columbia Crossing