The Road Taken... to the White House

 I shall be telling this with a sigh

Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
-Robert Frost


Perhaps when most people, or I should specify non-politically interested individuals, hear about a Road to the White House Class I'm sure it was not something that sounded attractive. While I would fall into that category I thought "why not?" I mean I need it for my degree anyways. However, as I have started my journey in this class I have noticed that the connections among peers that I am fostering are something so exciting. This opportunity is one that I am glad I did not overlook as I get to grow my network of future job relations, but also friends. Oh, and it's also good to mention that I will gain some hands-on experience in my major field and learn a little bit about the inner workings of the United States electoral system. 
Regardless of how you got to this blog hope you enjoy it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lovely Stroll (through the Governor's Mansion)

Columbia Crossing